shop by Category
Notification of Changes
Purpose and Scope
Types of Information Goldunited[dot]com Gathers and Tracks
Goldunited Sdn Bhd collects two kinds of information about users: 1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, submitting projects, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with our websites.
We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information. We use the personal information you voluntarily provide to send information you’ve requested, to fulfill orders, and to update you on the status of your activities. The specific use of your personal information varies:
- Newsletters: When you sign up online to receive Goldunited Sdn Bhd newsletters, we use your email address to distribute the newsletter and administer your account.
- Events: When you register for a Goldunited Sdn Bhd event, we will send you email announcements and updates about Goldunited Sdn Bhd events and conferences.
- Purchases: When you order directly from us, we add you to our newsletters list and, unless and until you opt out, we’ll send you update emails and other marketing pieces.
- Contests & Giveaways: When you enter a contest or giveaway, we may ask for your name, address, and email address so we can administer the contest and communicate with entrants about the results.
- User Generated Content: When you submit a project, a story, or an idea, we ask for your name and email address so we can communicate with you on the status of it, or so we can attribute it to you.
- Third Parties: We may provide your personal information to third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, managing mailing lists, and delivering packages. These third parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Goldunited Sdn Bhd, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated Tracking Information
We analyze visitors’ use of our sites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We also share this anonymous, non-personal traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with advertisers and other business partners. We do not share with advertisers any information that can identify an individual user.
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or to block cookies. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain site features or functions.
Third Party Services
We work with third party services to provide services and functions to improve your experience on goldunited[dot]com websites and to operate our business. We may disclose certain of the information we collect to third-party service providers that help us manage communications to and from the goldunited[dot]com websites and improve website performance. These service providers have privacy policies that restrict them from further disclosing any of your information.
Creating an Account on Goldunited Sdn Bhd
To submit posts, to comment on other users’ projects, or to follow other users on goldunited.com, you need to have an account. During account creation, we ask you for your real name, location, and email address, and we or you can assign yourself a user name. Other users can see your real name, username and location, but not your email address.
When you create a profile on Mgoldunited.com, we will send you email informing you of your profile activity, such as new followers. The information we collect about you when you are logged into goldunited[dot]com, such as which projects you like or interests you identify on your profile, helps us recommend content to you. This information and data about your activities on our site may be used in a number of ways, including the following:
- To improve the content of the goldunited[dot]com site, including by allowing goldunited.com editors to consult with readers.
- To communicate with users about registration and other customer service issues.
- To promote our products and services.
- To conduct research surveys.
Updating Personal Information on Goldunited Sdn Bhd
You can update your profile information and reset your password through the Account Settings page. You cannot change your username, but you can make a new account and manually copy your projects to the new account.
If you want to delete your account entirely, send an email to goldunited.com and include your user name and the email address associated with the account. You will receive a confirmation email at that same address.
Creating an Account on Goldunited Sdn Bhd
You do not need to create an account to use goldunited.com However, if you wish to comment on a story on goldunited.com you need to login with your Facebook, Twitter, Google account in order to use the third party commenting.
Additional Information Collected by Goldunited Sdn Bhd
- Usage Information: When you use a goldunited.com website, our servers will automatically store a limited amount of information about how you use the website. This information includes a number that identifies your computer (the IP address), which pages you visited, and what browser you are using.
- Goldunited.com User-generated Content: Your Goldunited.com projects, comments, and forum posts are stored on the goldunited[dot]com servers. Other users can see your shared projects, comments, and forum posts, along with your real name and username. We have access to all content stored on the goldunited[dot]com website, and may use it for moderation and other purposes related to administration of the site.
Additional Ways Maker Media Uses Your Information
- We will use your email address to respond to messages you send us or to communicate with you about the Service or your account.
- If we detect repeated abusive behavior from your account or IP address, we may share your account name, IP address, and the time and content of the abusive behavior with the IP address owner (such as a school or internet service provided).
- We may use de-identified location, age, gender, and usage data in research studies intended to improve our understanding of how people learn with the Service.
- If you forget your Goldunited.com password, we will ask you to disclose to us your email address so that we can verify your account and send you a new password.
Other than as described above, we do not share personally identifiable information about you with any other person, company, or organization, except (a) as required to comply with our obligations under the law, and (b) for technical reasons, if we are required to transfer the data on our servers to another location or organization.
Protecting Your Information
Goldunited.com has in place physical and electronic procedures to protect the information we collect through the Service. We strictly limit individual access to our servers and the data we store on them. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot completely guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.